Friday, March 16, 2018

Heart Attack Grill. Las Vegas.

This place is terrible! A restaurant owned by a real Doctor. He used to be a nutritionist. How Ironic!
He is now doing just the opposite of what he was taught to do in Med school. This is the least nutritious food you can imagine. For example: A Triple Bypass Burger. Three huge burgers, cooked in Lard, not veritable oil or other things like normal restaurants or people at home, Lard! The bun is also smeared with lard.
They also have, what they called a Quadruple Bypass Burger. Four burgers, one pound of beef. Four slices of cheese, lard on the bun, burgers cooked in lard. Plus, anything else you want on the burger.
Even worse, there is an Octuple Bypass Burger. Eight burgers, 8 slices of chese, plus Lard. Good luck trying to eat that! This one has 20,000 calories! For most people, We are supposed to stick to a 2,000 cal diet. That's 10 times the amount of recommend cal intake!
If you ate the Octuple Bypass, you'd either gain a bunch of weight, get sick, have a Myocardial infarction  (med term for Heart Attack) for real or have really high cholesterol levels for the rest of your life.
All you can eat "Flat Line Fries". Those are also cooked in pure lard. They go through over 300 Lbs of fries a week.
If you weigh over 350 Lbs, you eat free.
They sometimes have people weigh in and out. Sometimes even check people's vital signs (Heart rate, breathing, pulse, etc.).
If you finish the entire meal, one of the Nurses (Waitresses) will wheel you out to your car in a wheelchair. If you don't finish everything, one of the Nurses will get a large paddle and whip your butt!
This whole restaurant goes against the oath the owner took when he got his medical  license. It's called: The Hippocratic Oath. Although it doesn't say these words specifically in the oath, it's implied and Doctors and other medical personnel have to learn the Latin phrase: Primum non nocere, which in English means: "FIRST DO NO HARM".

12 comments:

  1. They even make their Milk Shakes with Lard..... EWWWW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounds absolutely disgusting. I wonder what inspired this doctor to make such foods! I think the names are kind of interesting though.

    Sorry for your horrible experience.

    Chana @ www.weforthree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a friend who visited Vegas and sent me a photo of this place. He didn't eat there but I do remember seeing the Triple Bypass Burger advertised. That's a lot of calories in a burger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, well its people's choice whether they should eat here or not. I burger won't give you a triple bypass only if thats your constant diet

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the doc has passion for what he doing, he should take preps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a place I never want to eat at. I do like a good burger but 20,000 calories is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't attempt the challenge. I know I would end up with a paddling, and I never got one in school... I don't want one now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that the items on the menu are pretty unhealthy. But then again, it's a person's choice if they want to eat there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!! This place sounds pretty bad. I don;t think I would want to eat here at all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes? I've never heard of this place and I'm glad to read this! I'll definitely have to stay clear of it! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard of this place! I personally don't think I could enjoy my meal with a name like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freaking crazy i make a try with this. But its the world and no one says never till its ended.

    ReplyDelete