Friday, April 20, 2018

Next-gen vacations scam. Beware!

Do me and everybody else in the world a favor and please call this number: 1-888-321-3840. Next-gen vacations. There in Kissimmee, FL. They called me to schedule an apt for tomorrow  afternoon to go to a seminar and promise me two free airline tickets anywhere in the US! It's obviously a damn scam! To hell with them ass holes! Yes, I did schedule a time to go to their seminar with my GF. But, hell no, I AIN'T GOING! I did that just to waste their time! I also wasted about 10 minutes on the phone with them to!
Now, they want to call me tomorrow before my appointment. But, I am going to block their number!
This is too good to be true! They will not give anybody 2 free plane tickets on any airline they want to any destination in the US to use anytime within the next year and let you stay at any hotel you want in the US at their expense (Including a 5 Star hotel), all at their expense!
But, please, everybody, call them and bomb these jackasses with calls! Also, schedule fake appointments like I did! Then block the number so they can't call you! Then you call them again! Call them often to!
Again, that is:
888-321-3840.

Their address: 5000 Ave of the Stars.
                            Kissimmee, FL. 34746.

14 comments:

  1. I got the same call with the same promises im glad i read your blog and not to happy i new it was to good ti be true ...hey im not wasting my time thanks to you.uts friday i could think of a hundred things better to do thanks david

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and actually got the gift! How about that! Idiots. Next-gen is real bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also attended the presentation and I received the gifts. Their presentation is okay, just a 30 - minute video. You did not go yet you are ruining their image. I've also had the chance to see the Star Island Resorts, and that's a place which I would love to come back for a swim. Before you judge a company, try to visit first. Just my one cents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you redeemed them yet? They usually have fees and blackout dates...just curious because they call me all the time! She also told me the video was 90 minutes

      Delete
  4. Next Gen Vacations may be a small company but they have a lot of affiliations with different airlines and hotel. At first, I was skeptical. But unlike you, judging them without giving them a chance, I went there. I got the gifts. So instead of trying to discredit a good company, go there and you will receive your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also have my gifts..what scam are you talking about?idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been there I do really enjoy the gifts that I've received from their company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is so good, so well structured and easy to read, in fact you
    should be writing things like this, i love travel and i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, maybe you don't already had your gifts that's why you've had the guts to judge them. Poor you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many vague "I received their gifts" comments... makes it sound so legit. I'll pass too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. screw you david they are legit, I got my package yesterday and just had a privilege having a tour inside the resort. and I would like to go back literally.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get about 6 to 10 calls like that a day I told them my legal team will be sending legal papers to the 5000 ave to the stars address and he kept talking and i just hung up
    if you can get them to give you there CO address you can sue for calling if you are on the do NOT call list

    ReplyDelete
  12. The next gen vacation is no a scam !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next gen Vacation is a legit company and this is not a scam, Your Blogs is Scam fucking idiot David !unlike you, judging them without giving them a chance, I went there. I got the gifts. So instead of trying to discredit a good company, go there and you will receive your gifts.

    ReplyDelete