Saturday, July 28, 2018

My revenge!



I have gotten revenge on a lot of people.
Most notably, Two former Teachers. One from 4th grade and the other from 7th grade. I thought for years about what I was going to do to those stupid Teachers. Finally, when I got my driver's license and I was able to go do things on my own and nobody would know what I was doing, I went on a recon mission. I found these Teacher's addresses and phone numbers in the phone book. Then I headed out to gain all the information I could get on the Teachers that I hated.
I drove past their houses, thinking I could come back and toilet paper them or something.
Unfortunately, booth houses were in neighborhoods where the houses were really close together and there were a lot of houses around and there was a lot of light!   I think one of them or one of their neighbors had a dog running around outside. So, vandalizing their houses, slashing their car tires, dumping poison on their grass, breaking the windows on their houses and cars and other things like that, which I was considering doing, those were no longer options. ☹️
I spent the next month planning.
I considered Everything you could possibly think of, hiding in the woods a half mile away and "Sniping them off" when they walked out the door, just like a military sniper. I thought about getting other people involved and having them do my dirty work. That was too risky. Why would you tell someone that you are going to harm another person or seek revenge on somebody! I didn't want any witnesses!
This was before we had the Internet. So, I went to the book store and got a few books about REVENGE.
I did some research and talked to some friends. I didn't tell anyone what I was up to, I didn't tell anyone that I was planning my revenge. But, I just casually asked what they've done to seek revenge. Some people had some good stories.
Ultimately, I ended up going back to the bookstore. I got a newspaper, which is the only thing I bought. The newspaper wasn't important, I just needed something to put order forms in from magazines.
I looked at ALL the magazines and took the order forms out of every magazine I could find. I stuck the order forms inside the newspaper. Then, I paid for the newspaper and left.
I had order forms from every magazine you can think of, from Sesame Street to Play Boy and everything in between! I had Newsweek, Time, Detroit Free Press, New York Times, Sports Illustrated, Penthouse, Playboy, Playgirl, medical magazines, Army Times, High Times,
Homosexual magazines, religious magazines, etc, etc, etc!
I probably had order forms from over 50 different magazines.
Now, I was ready for phase one of my plan.
I spent a long time filling out order forms in these Teacher's names!
I sent all those order forms, I didn't stop there, every time I found another magazine, at home, school, at someone else's house, in the store, anywhere, I grabbed the order forms out of it and filled them out in these Teacher's names! That was so much fun!
Phase 2, kicking them when their down.
Then, I called the local newspapers for my home town of: Grand Ledge, MI and the surrounding cities of: Lansing, Charlotte, Portland, Mulliken, Westphalia and a few other cities within a 35 mile radius. I put adds in all of those newspapers saying that their houses were for sale! I also said they had some really nice cars for sale at very ridiculously low prices. I put some other adds in the paper with their names on them to. I also put in the adds: "Please call between: 9:00-11:00 PM!"
On to phase 3 of my revenge. Adding insult to injury!
Late at night, I drove past both houses. I blasted my radio, spun my tires, screamed obcenities out the window, blew a really loud whistle, threw firecrackers, launched bottle rockets at their houses, threw glass bottles in their driveway, threw trash in their yard and made sure, I ruined their night of sleep! I also made a mess in their yards and put broken glass on their driveways!
Phase 4, The final assault.
I called them at all hours of the day and night. Sometimes I called them at home and sometimes at work.
I called the school office and said I need to talk to Mr Johnson and Mrs Smith (Not their real names).
The school secretary would usually say, "They are teaching their class now, can I take a message?"
I said, "It's urgent!"
They called the Teacher to the office to take the call.
When the Teacher picked up the phone, I have an evil, psychotic laugh and hung up!
Then, I called in the middle of the night and in the evening and on the weekend, when I knew they'd be home. I'd usually just hang up. But, one time I called and said to them both, "I know where you live! I know where you work! I know what your car looks like! You usually park in the same spot at work! To leave at the same time for work every day! I've been watching you! I hate you! I'm going to get you!!!! You're a stupid, worthless piece of shit!"
Both of them sounded really scared now!
Both of their responses were about the same.
In a really scared sounding voice, they said, "Who is this? Why are you harassing me!"
I said, "I'm your worse nightmare! Someone you should of never *?&$#@ with!" You've pissed off the wrong person! Because I hate you now and I'm going to get you!" Have a nice day!" Then I laughed some more and hung up!
That's probably the only time I ever said anything to them on the phone. The rest of the time, I either just gave them an evil laugh or just hung up the phone.
Keep in mind, this was before caller ID existed.
For a few years after I finished my revenge, I still continued to send them more magazines anytime I found one that I hadn't sent them yet! That was just for a little extra fun.
Keep in mind, these were the worst People I have ever met in my life and they were psychotic, mean to students and other people in general and sorry ass excuses for human beings! They really should be sitting in prison for the rest of their lives!

(BTW: I didn't smash their mailboxes or spray paint their houses. Those are pictures of someone else's revenge!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an experience. I am speedless. I hope you can let go of this awful experience and having a good life now.

    ReplyDelete